ok- Not to dissapoint, but its not "THE" baby Dixie I speak of. A few weeks ago sean and i invested in an ellipitcal machine for our apartment. The rational is this- He works 24 hours shifts, at which time i will basically be house bound, so i needed a way to get a really good work out at home. Afterall, sweat is my happy drug, and If im not happy, Sean isnt either :) So, we put the couch in storage and made room for the new machine.
The last 3 weeks have been SO NICE being able to work out at home after work without having to leave the house. Especially since it is now dark outside so i cant go for walks. Anyhoo, this is me, 9 months pregnant on the ellipitical for 60 minutes. Im really hoping this new baby will help me bouce back after THE baby. (editors note- the following pictures are not pretty)




4 comments:
OMG you are sssoooo tiny!! You look 5 months preggo!
xo Danielle
Our treadmill needs replacing in the next year or so. I just can't decide if I should go Elliptical or stick with the treadmill.
Maybe both,
You ROCK!
You rock Eve!!! You are a crazy momma. Can't stop thinking that lil Dixie will join us any day now!
I need one of those too.
Post a Comment