First
I had a realization this weekend. At my age (28), there arent alot of "first's" left in life. I mean, I've done all the really important stuff already, first step, first word, first kiss, first time driving, first college class, first real job, first paycheck, first (an only) marriage ect ect ect......
Well my friends, on (or around) Dec 11, I get to experience another of live's "firsts"- First Delivery of my first child! How exciting, I cant wait to meet little Dixie!
And on that note, you'll all be happy to hear that i am already in a much better mood this week. I think the fact that i worked out at the gym twice, and walked the dish this weekend really helped my mood. I am a big proponent of exercise. It pumps those seratonin's through your body, which is my "happy" drug. So, next time I post 3 depressing posts in a row, all in the same week, im going to do myself a big favor and jump on the ellipitical machine for an hour. (the elliptical machine has been my saving grace in this pregancy, since i can no longer run so the treadmill is off limits).
XOXO
Eve
3 comments:
Amen and Amen sistah!
Your firsts are coming to a close, but it is really fun to watch the firsts of your children.
Post a Comment