My Baby Shower!
My good friends Jenny and Sarah threw me a beautiful baby shower on Saturday. I was hesitant at first to have a shower, as Im not a big fan of being in the spotlight, but i relented, and these ladies did such an amazing job! Everything was perfect. I am so lucky to count them as friends:) Thanks to everyone for coming and making me feel so loved. Only thing that could have made it better would be if my sisters and mom could have come too.... maybe next time :)
My good friends Jenny and Sarah threw me a beautiful baby shower on Saturday. I was hesitant at first to have a shower, as Im not a big fan of being in the spotlight, but i relented, and these ladies did such an amazing job! Everything was perfect. I am so lucky to count them as friends:) Thanks to everyone for coming and making me feel so loved. Only thing that could have made it better would be if my sisters and mom could have come too.... maybe next time :)





2 comments:
Eve- you look so good! And that hair!! It is awesome. I can't wait to meet lil' Dixie!!
I had to choose which shower to attend. It was fun to be at the UT one. You look fab!
Post a Comment