Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Going Private... (again)

So as soon as baby dixie is born, im making my blog private... I know I was private before and then changed back to public, but I've decided I dont want baby Dixie exposed to the World Wide Web unfiltered.

Plus i got this random comment from someone i didnt know a few posts back- it wasnt a weird comment by any means, but just the fact that i didnt know the person kind of freaked me out. So, if you wanna read me- either leave a comment to this post, or send me an email.

XOXo

Eve

ps- Twilight comes out Friday!!!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Include me on the private blog!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Include us too please. My email is mouse3337@aol.com

Betina said...

yes please!

Terry said...

Michelle and I just went public again after going private a couple of months ago. Invite Michelle and I pls. terry34ww@gmail.com and mwerner26@gmail.com.

Rachel said...

me, please