Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lucky Lady

Little Dixie is a lucky lady- not only did my friends throw me a baby shower on saturday (see previous post), but a few weeks ago my very good friend marjie threw me a surprise baby shower, and yesterday my work also threw me a surprise baby shower. i have soooo much baby stuff now! I am so greatful for the abundance of love I've been showered with. its nice to know that people care :) its also nice not to have to buy a ton of stuff. i have all the baby clothes im going to need for the next 12 months of dixies life! Not to mention several beautiful homemade blankets, recieving blankets, burb clothes, baby books, shoes, wipes, diapers, oh and the carseat my work purchased, and the awesome jogging stroller my Dad bought for me! Wowzers...i am one lucky mama, and so is baby dixie. i'll post a picture of my baby loot shortly.

XOXO
Eve

2 comments:

Terry said...

Michelle and I are really excited for you guys!!!

Molly said...

Isn't it amazing? Makes you feel sooo loved and sooo blessed to get all that stuff! Speaking of stuff--I have stuff for you. :) I was sad I didn't make it to your shower. Looks like it was a blast! Can't wait for you to have your little gal. It is so amazing. I absolutely love being a mom.