Note to Self-
When training for a sprint triathalon, and doing a 1.45 hr workout consisting of a 55 minute Spin class, followed immediatly by a 45 minute run on the "hill cylce", try to eat something more substantial for dinner than a chicken salad from chilpote. While tasty and fufilling on normal days, eating a meal such as this after you've burned 1000 calories will not sustain you through the night.
Its 1:14am, and I woke up crazy hungry, after going to be at 10:30pm. I just had some toast and honey nut cherrios, and now im about to hit the sac again, with the dilema of " Do i have to brush my teeth again?"
5 comments:
If you don't brush you will have a sour mouth in the morning.
I am up with a bad cough.
I don't think you have to brush. But, that's just me. Sometimes I go for days without a shower...hee hee.
I love the multiple posts. Of course I knew about the Anna Nicole thing - I am on teddy and moo's as much as you are!! Did you see the Linds Lo pics! She is the new Paris!
I am not even commenting on the workout thing, b/c you are too hardcore for me. I am going to go back to my pizza!
iris, can you please leave me the link for your blog? seriously, i have notlooked at your blog in months bc the link i have hasnt been working since you were in canada!! please!!!
http://irisdias.blogspot.com
It should be working. It better be working!
You can also click on my posting name if I post comments on your blog. That should also take you there, should the above method not work.
Post a Comment