Product Plug
I have like 20+ hair products left over from my hair school days that i am trying to use up before they go bad. So, I pulled out some of this Paul Mitchell Thicken Up.... and it was amazing on my super fine hair. Seriously, my hair actually feels thicker and healthier. I paired it with some PM super skinny (my all time favorite for pretty much any hair type), and the results were awesome. Fullness, silky smooth and shiny, a perfect combination if you ask me. I really like Paul Mitchell products. They are at the low end of the price spectrum for salon products, they are super easy to use (the name of the product generally tells you what its for), and they are available everywhere, not just high end salons (ie- bumble & bumble).

3 comments:
i really like both of those (because of you). a second runner up to super skinny is moroccan oil- you need to try it once you run out of your super skinny. i love them both!
I love Moroccan oil (bc of N) and super skinny (bc of you). I will now try the thickening product, and probably love it too.
But I am sad to see you say "left over from your hair days" You are STILL a really good stylist. Don't bury it just yet!!
B- Im not done with hair, just my "hair school days". I definitely want to do hair again, that's for sure. I miss it. I just need to wait until the girls are older, I mean I Barely have time to brush my teeth and put on deodorant these days. Seriously, I cut sean's hair last night- lucy grabbed my clipper cord, and it dropped on the floor and broke, and then she proceeded to pulling my floor lamp down, and luckily for my quick mom relaxes, I saved her from it. Sheesh...i cant imagine doing a real client right now. I would however love to do some pro bono hair just to keep it up, so maybe i can do yours in april when you visit?? We'll put K & S in charge of the kiddos!
Post a Comment