No Big Poo Poo
I knew I was in trouble this afternoon when I was out for a neighborhood walk with Dixie (2), her friend Zach (2.5) and Lucy. I was carrying Lucy (ie, no stroller and no diaper bag), and Dixie and Zachy were riding a tricycle and scooter respectively. Both kids were running through a sprinkler with wet clothes and had discarded their shoes. (And yes, Its still too cold to be doing that, I'm really not sure why the heck someone's sprinklers were even turned on). That's went Dixie looked at me and said "No big poo poo mommy", which of course meant that she had a monster size poo that was leaking through her dora pull ups. Ugh oh... what does a mom do in this situation? It was a very LONG block away from home with no diaper, no stroller, and 2 excited toddlers that were not listening to me. Well, I made it home. Thank the good lord. Next time i'm bringing the stroller and the diaper bag... lesson learned. And if you are ever witness to a mom in such distress, please offer to take the scooter and tricycle home for her.
XO
Eve
No comments:
Post a Comment