Friday, July 22, 2011

Forty Eight Hours Later

Sean worked a double shift over the last two days, which means I was solo with the girls for 48 hours. I know, I know, to some of you whose husband's travel regularly for work, this is probably no sweat. For me however, this is a big deal. I've only been a full time mom for 10 weeks now, so im still getting the hang of it!

Anyhoo... both girls are finally sleeping and I am about to join them. We had lots of fun, lots of messes, lots of books, a few tears and we all survived! But we sure did miss our daddy. We called in our pinch hitter (uncle angel)in the final inning tonight, and he came over for a couple of hours before bedtime to give me a hand, and he was wonderful! Thanks uncle Angel! You always know just when to swoop in and save the day.

I'll be so glad when daddy comes home tomorrow!

XOXO
Eve

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

It would be hard to have no night time support. Way to go Eve!