Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bath Time Giggles

Dixie was making herself laugh hysterically tonight in the bathtub. She filled up a cup with cold water and poured it over her head which sent her into a fit of giggles. She did this over and over again, probably 20 times. Cutest thing ever (but i guess I say that about everything Dixie does!). She kept wanting more, more, more, and had a fit when bath time was over.

This reminds me of a game Patience and I used to play in our tubbies together when we were young, in the white house (which has since burned down in the big slave lake fire). We would take turns sitting on the inside corner of the tub, while the other sister would fill up a big bucket of ice cold water and dump it on the other's head. We would see who could last the longest without going back into the warm tub water. I hope Dixie and Lucy will play this same game together one day. Keeping all of the water inside the tub of course.

No comments: