Vancouver Trip
So- I visted my BFF Iris in Vancouver over July 4th long weekend and we had a blast.
I still havent found my camera, thus there are no pictures. So Sad, bc it was sooo beautiful. If you ever make it to Whistler BC, i Highly recommend the Peak-to-Peak Gondola. So pretty (and high). But skip the 1/2hr line for the one with the glass bottom... the other one is just as great.
Vancouver has great food. I had the best Margerita pizza ever! Authentic Itilian, Lots of sauce, chewy crust, and just a little mozza (the real kind). Plus it was only $13- a steal!
Skip Victoria Island- the best part about it is the ferry ride to and from, which is insanely beautiful, but the actual city is like RedDeer Alberta. Just a regular city with a bunch of chain restaurants... in fact, i think that the BYU campus is far prettier and more lush than Victoria, and its in the desert people.
Next trip is to LA to see Aishia get married! I love Indian weddings- so colorful, great food, and lots of people.
Then Disney with the family for 4 days, yippeeee-- i love summer!
XOXO
Eve
No comments:
Post a Comment