Patience….
So Sean and I have had our very first lesson in patience from our unborn child. Today was a highly anticipated day, and has been marked on our calendar for many weeks (9 to be exact). Today was the day we were to find out the sex of said child. Today was the day we could begin looking for baby bargins on craigslist. Today was the day we could finally refer to the child by name instead of by “it”. Unfortunately, today was also the day that said unborn child decided to have its legs crossed for the entire ½ hr ultrasound. So today my friends, is the day that Sean and I have had our first lesson in patience. I’m sure there will be many more, as I’m sure said child will not be quite as fast and efficient as we’d like “it” to be.
Sorry folks!
3 comments:
Unbelievable! You have a blog. I’m glad I now know you sneaky girl j/k. I’m sorry that the baby was crossing his/her legs. :( We’ll all just have to try our patience waiting to find out next time. Or you could just go do the 3D now!
yeah, i might just have to do the 3D thing! I have a regular dr appt on aug 24 ,so im going to ask her to check again then!
XOXO
Eve
Oh sad! Waiting is so hard...
Post a Comment