Monday, July 13, 2009




Mom’s SF Visit

This weekend my most favorite mummy came to Cali for a visit! Here’s the breakdown:
1- Bucca De Peppa family style Italian dining- yummy

2- Sprinkles gourmet cupcakes for dessert- because who doesn’t want a $5 cupcake?

3- Girls Spa Day! Facials, Massage, Mani & Pedi complete with nice robes and a spa lunch- We were in absolute heaven. Such a great way to spend a day! If you live around here, I recommend Plum Spa in San Jose.

4- Movie Date to see “My Sisters Keeper”- a perfect chick flick to see with your mom. Complete with popcorn & diet coke- Because a movie just isn’t the same without it.

5- Wal-Mart * 2- because the states have so many more As Seen on TV items for sale than Canada
a. Items purchased: Slap Chop & Debbie Meyer’s Bread Bags
b. Items I convinced my mom she didn’t need: The bump it and these bra strap holders that keep your straps in place.

6- Target- lots of clothes were purchased by both parties. 2 new sports bras for me, and 2 cute skirts for my mom.

7- In & Out- Classic California Take out. Kicks McDicks ass any day of the week!

8- Pool Day- One of the perks about being an apartment dweller- Lounging by the Pool Reading trashy mags & drinking diet cokes with Lots of Ice. We pretended we were in Mexico.

9- Sweet Home Alabama- Enjoyed a nice Sunday afternoon nap/movie after the pool

10- Pizza- For Sunday dinner we ordered Pizza and chatted the night away

11- Caltrain- Mom took Caltrain by herself up to SF for a city tour. I gave her maps and directions and I really hope she makes it back in one piece! I told her not to look any one in the eye and keep her hand on her purse at ALL times.

Coming up

12- Last dinner at Fresh Choice- I figure we should probably throw in something healthy to eat

13- Fire Station Tour- Tonight we’re visiting Sean at the fire station for an official tour complete with photographs with my sexy fireman.

Thanks for coming mom!! I always love your visits and our chats.

Photos to come…


XOXO
Eve

1 comment:

Nawana said...

Oh Eve, what a perfect weekend for mom!! That is so nice of you to be her host/tour guide. I think it was key that she had an afternoon to herself and that there were many lounging/diet coke oppurtunities.