Tuesday, October 25, 2011

so far so good....

its been about 3 weeks since our big move from Cali to Utah. The first week was a little rough as it was all cold and rainy outside and I had no friends to have play dates with. I was a little lonely for my friends, but loving our new house. Since then I've met our neighbors, had a couple of people over for dinner, had a play date or two, been to a couple of pumpkin patches, parks, and discovered the PG rec center which has toddler classes for dixie. SO... its been great!

We are loving the space of our new house vs our old apartment. Its so nice to have places to put everything and to have more than one room to play in (which is especially important when it is cold outside). Im loving the kitchen. SO wonderful. And once my sewing/hair room is unpacked im sure i will love it too. The garage is a mess of boxes... and we are working on it... but its a slow process with the girls to say the least.

Anyhoo, i just thought I'd let you know that all is well. I will post some pictures of our house once the boxes are unpacked.

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm glad you guys are settling in now. Utah will grow on you I'm sure. Enjoy decorating and being in your spacious house.