Lucy's 4 month photos
I have much to write about, seeing as we've moved from California to Utah. I must write a nice farewell letter to my first love (California), and tell you all about my new life :) But in the meantime, please enjoy these pictures of baby Lucy at 4 months. She was so good, and just smiled her little heart out. As you can see, my little Lulu is quite a chubba baby.... and i love every ounce of her!
hmmm. for some reason blogger is only allowing me to upload one picture! I will add some additional pics in another entry.
I have much to write about, seeing as we've moved from California to Utah. I must write a nice farewell letter to my first love (California), and tell you all about my new life :) But in the meantime, please enjoy these pictures of baby Lucy at 4 months. She was so good, and just smiled her little heart out. As you can see, my little Lulu is quite a chubba baby.... and i love every ounce of her!
hmmm. for some reason blogger is only allowing me to upload one picture! I will add some additional pics in another entry.

1 comment:
She's so beautiful!
Post a Comment