Taste Buds??
So according to several pregnancy websites, my baby is now 10.5 inches long! No wonder my stomach all of a sudden "popped" out. And its supposed to grow to be 20 inches, which means Im only half as big now as I will be in December. This is crazy.. iIcan barely bend over to tie my shoes anymore. "Baby rolls" are much different that regular old "fat rolls", bc at least fat rolls squish up, allowing one to bend over to tie shoes, pick things up ect. I can barely touch my toes anymore!
Anyways, on to the taste buds- the baby is now swallowing aminiotic fluid and the baby websites say that the babies favorite tastes will be the foods that I am now eating, its very first flavor experiences. So basically my baby will be addicted to sweets (like unto his/her mom and dad), ketchup (mom), and carbs in general. I really really should be eating more leafy greens right now. Meh...i just cant seem to get it right. Oh, and I just had a pack of M&M's for lunch... healthy, i know:, but I tried to balance it out a little with a half hour walk around the hospital next to my work.
So anyways, Sean and I have determined that BOTH of our mom's were totatly eating desserts and sweets all the time in week 21 of our prenatal lives... as we both love our desserts. I plan on passing this same trait onto all of our babies, you know, for the sake of tradition.
XOXO
Eve
No comments:
Post a Comment