Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a Girl!!!


It's official, we'll be welcoming Dixie Mae Werner to the world on Dec 11, 2009, which is also our 5 year anniversary!

To anyone who Really knows me... you know that I am a type A planner extraordinaire. To some this is extremely annoying, and to others it is helpful. The point is, that when we got married we planned to wait 5 yrs to have a baby-- so it looks like we are right on Schedule. Now to cook up the next 5 yr plan :)

Oh, and I have to get tested for gestational diabetes as I've gained 23 lbs so far, and I should have only gained 16 pounds, leaving me 7lbs overweight and my Dr. is concerned. Looks like I'll have to cut out all of my extra curricular desserts (see previous post).

Otherwise all is well!

XOXO
Eve

4 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

YEAH I was right! I was internally betting you two would have a girl and I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you don't have Gestational Diabetes though. That wouldn't be fun.

thebakerbook said...

Yipee!! finally!! Congrats. Love the name!

Betina said...

We are so excited!

I think your doctor is a little anal.

But that's just me.

I will be on the lookout for cute baby gir things. I'll also save any gems from baby G's wardrobe. The 2 will be born in the same season, so G's hand me downs should be seasonally appropriate.

I am SO excited for you guys!

Molly said...

So exciting about the little baby girl!