Sunday, August 02, 2009

Aishia's Wedding in LA 7.25.09- the most beautiful Indian Bride ever!!
There are only a few times in one's life when you get to meet someone you truely connect with. One of mine is Ms. Aishia Premji (now werber). We met at our very first "real" job at PwC San Jose in 2003. In an area as huge as "the bay area", it was pretty amazing that we only lived 5 minutes away from eachother. We spent most evenings & weekends together roadtrippin to LA, shopping, cooking, watching SATC on sunday nights (yes, she had cable!) & hanging out in SF. She taught me to play the "game" and lure my seany-sean into my girlsh traps, and together we co-miserated our jobs. She moved only one short year after we'd met, back to LA (for a boy of course- why else would anyone leave their friends, job & northern cali??). I was heartbroken. Oh my dear aishia, how I will always love and miss you! Luckily we've stayed in touch over the last 5 yrs, and last weekend I went to her wedding. It was the most beautiful wedding ever. Seriously, perfection! I love you AIshia!! Aaron is a VERY lucky man indeed.


The reception was at this beautiful country club. This is the view!

The Bride walking down the Aisle. So pretty!

Me, kissing my most favorite man.


Deepy, Aishia & Eve- we all met working at PwC in 2003!



My long lost Love- Ashia.
**** editors note for future reference...I am 5 months pregnant in these pictures, so please excuse the plumpness, and bad dress. Its really the ONLY dress in the store that fit me. Who wears Khaki to a wedding anyways?? Maternity sections are way to small. *****


































2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Your dress is cute. I loved the bride. If I was her I would have rode in on an elephant.

Nawana said...

Eve you look gorgeous (as usual)! I love the dress, even if you don't, but I've always been a sucker for neutrals. If I were you, I would be milking (pun intended) the pregnancy cleavage. Aisha looks fantastic, I love her sari!