Its Gonna be a good one!
Looking at my calendar of events for spring & summer, I realized that I am doing a ton of travelling and other awesome fun things!! Heres a sneak peak:
April
1) My girlfriends Jessie & lindsey are coming to Cali to visit me! Hello girls weekend:)
2) Sean and i are going to Utah to throw one of my dearest friends ms. marjie ralph a bridal shower! (unfortunatly the wedding is during qrt end close at work so i cant make it to the big day... im still so sad about this... damn fiscal calendar)
May
3) Im going to LA for my dear Friend Aishia's bridal shower. Its going to be a massive celebration! Hopefully I'll hit up the grove and melrose while I'm there :) Oh and some celebrity spotting at the IVY would be appreciated as well. Last time i went there i saw Ken Pauves (Hairdresser to the stars)!
4) Aishia is coming to Nor-Cal and her sister is hosting her bachelorette weekend.... more girl time!
5) Im going to my home town in Northern Alberta canada (basically Sibera) for a few days to visit my dear mummy & my only 2 friends that still live there! We're going to the one-screen movie theater, BPs for dinner and the beach for a picnic. I love small towns.
June
6) Sean's oldest brother is getting Married (miracle of miracles), and his other brother and wife will be staying with us (on our new pull out couch... hopefully its comfortable!).
7) 2 weeks of hell at Q2 quarter end at work (also margies wedding in utah, which i cannot attend, sob sob)....... followed by
8) Seattle Rock n Roll Marathon-aka Sisiter reunion Celebration!! All but one of my sisters are meeting up in Seattle and running the race together, or cheering us on. Since there are 6 sisters total its often hard to get us all together, so this should be good!
July
9) Im going to Vancouver to visit my BFF Iris in her new city Vancouver, BC. I get to check out her new life and I am sooo excited for her. The thriving PR career, the great apartment in a city that is just like SF only Cleaner & no bums. We might make it to Victoria island for a day trip which is supposed to be really beautiful, yea!
10) Sean and I are road tripping to LA for Aishia's wedding!!!! Aishia is one of my soul mates..... and i am sooo glad she found her one and only :)
August
11) Another Road Trip to So-Cal, only this time to Disneyland to enjoy 3 glorious days at my dad's disney timeshare with almost my entire family!!! This again, a true miracle considering the size of my family and distance apart we all live. Im really looking forward to this one... and since its the last event of the summer, it will be the end to a faboulous and busy season of family , friends, fun and many many airplane trips!
September
Oh, and September brings another quarter end at work.... 2 more weeks of hell to start off Fall.. how lovely. Im sure it will feel like I have a massive hangover.
What do you have planned for the summer?
XOXO
Eve
2 comments:
Holy cow, girl! That sounds like a ton of fun! The only things we have planned are a trip to Tahoe for Memorial Day weekend, a (very) tentative trip to the gulf coast to spend a week on the beach (yay!), and another trip to Tahoe for the 4th of July. I can't wait for summer.
Personally, I think the Vancouver trip sounds the most exciting.
Also, you are so stinkin' busy! Thanks for squeezing me in.
Post a Comment