Tuesday, April 28, 2009

bRITney Bombed

Ok, so i am a die hard britney fan, and have been for years. I've always believed that she'd make a comeback post k-fed. Finally after 10 years of being her #1 fan, i got to go to her concert! Sounds exciting, right? Yeah, I was super excited.. and to my disspointment, she bombed big time. Heres a low down on the concert:

1) SHE DIDNT SING LIVE: THis of course was expected, and I think its ok when the performed dances their asses off, but...

2) SHE DIDNT DANCE: All she did was walk between four different areas on the stage. Or she was getting pushed around by a dancer on her circus cart. No Dancing.. this was the biggest dissapointment.

3) No Close ups: You know the big screen that shows close ups of the singer... well there wasnt one! There were a ton of video screens playing retarted videos, and NO CLOSE UPS. So basically it may have been a stand in for Britney, I'll never know for sure.

4) SHE DIDNT TALK TO THE AUDIENCE: You know how some of the best concerts are those where the preformer really pumps up the audience, getting us excited?!? Well, Britney didnt do that at all. She said 2 things to us the whole concert, in a monotone, non excited voice: "Whats up Oakland" at the beginning and "Dont Drink and Drive" at the end.

In contrast, the Pussycat dolls opened for Britney, and they were awesome. THey danced their asses off, they sang live and they got the audience totatly excited.

4 thumbs down for britney... and this is coming from a die hard britney fan. Im sooo dissappointed... I need to find a new pop tartlet to worship. Rhianna was in the running until she got back together with Chris brown the woman beater.... so Im not sure now.

1 comment:

Betina said...

This is a matter you will have to fast and pray about. Don't take these things lightly. God will help you find your next Starlet worship outlet. I am sure of it.