Monday, March 30, 2009



Its Official- I made the Cut for the 2009 Nike Marathon random Drawing!


What a nice way to end a long and boring MONDAY at work... getting an email like this:


Dear Nike Runner,Congratulations, you have been selected in the 2009 Nike Women's Marathon random drawing! You are now registered for the 2009 Nike Women's Marathon. Your credit card has been charged the race fee, and you will begin receiving emails with more information about the race. In the meanwhile, don't forget to check out the Nike Women's Marathon website at nikemarathon.com for additional information.
Yeah!!!! so exciting. Anyone else get in? We can train together if you like :) Lord knows i need help on the long runs!
XOXO
Eve


3 comments:

Molly said...

I didn't even sign up. I forget every year. :) Want to do the See Jane Run half marathon in May?

jularun7 said...

awwww, molly!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I have enough airmiles to go and cheer you on?
Serinda