Sean, my husband, works the midnight shift at his work. Its been like this since we were married, however, in the last few months, I've been noticing a weird trend on nights when he is working and I am home alone. Lately, everynight that he is gone, I have been having the hardest dreams ever. I cannot give complete detail of these dreams, however a few of the topics include:
1) Alligator Babies- I dreamt that I had a baby, only it was a foot long alligator instead of a human baby. I was locked up inside my imaginary house with this "baby gator", and it kept biting me and I kept running away from it. It made really really angry, bc everyone in my life expected me to just stay at home and take care of this animal that would not stop biting me. My interpretation of this dream, is that I am definitely not ready to have babies. I feel they would restrict me in too many ways, and life is just too fun right now for such things.
2) Random Make outs- I have random dreams of make outs with other people. I feel bad, bc its like Im cheating on Sean in my Dreams. I've told him all about it though, and I've rationalized it to really be his fault, since he abandons me on oh so many nights. Some of these make outs are with people I know/knew and some are with imaginary people, made up in my head. Unfortunately, they are never total hotdogs, and I am usually disgusted by the time I wake up... Happy when Sean finally comes home around 8am.
3) Moles- Last night I dreamt that I was getting my skin checked for cancerous moles. You see, i have a lot of moles, and lately, I've been freaking myself out with thoughts of cancer. I am a pretty healthy person in most ways, I exercise, I eat well, however, I drink far too much diet soda, and I have had many, many sunburns in my lifetime. However, this cancer check was not at a doctors office, and I was not wearing a white gown. It was at my old highschool, Roland Michener, and I was sitting on the gym floor in a group of about 100 people. I can't tell you the rest without sounding too explicit- but let me just say. There would be an awful lot of lawsuits if all cancer checks were performed in such a fashion.
I love it when I remember my dreams though. When I was a little girl, I used to hate it, because I always forgot them by the time i woke up. The worst, is when you're having a fantastic dream, and then you wake up, and cannot resume the dream when you fall back asleep.
4 comments:
yea, having a kid is just like having a baby alligator biting your ankles all day. Good thing you had that dream BEFORE you have kids, you won't be surprised when they come along and chomp chomp, start biting away.
Eve, I think you might be a little crazy, but I love it, and I still love you!
Well, in real life they bite your nipples.
like I said... CHOMP CHOMP
Post a Comment