Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Preggers again!

Yup, thats right, im preggers again! Im 18.5 weeks right now and just had my ultrasound today to find out the sex.

We were fairly certain going into the test that we were having a boy, as we took the ridiciously expensive $40 Intelligender Pee test from Walgreens, and it unequillivically said BOY! OMG, what was I to do with a little boy????

So anyhoo... the test was totatly wrong. You were right Sandra.. there is absolutely no Science behind it- so dont waste your money. We're actually having another baby girl and Dixie's going to be a big sister! I am over the moon excited, as I really really wanted a little sister for Dixie to play with. Especially after seeing how well my neices Georgia and Ivy were playing together over Christmas. I want the same for my Dixie Mae!

FAQ

We've already picked out a name... I guess we are leave nothing to surprise.. her name will be Lucy Angel Werner. Lucy & Dixie... cute right!?! Lucy because we like it, and Angel as a middle name after SEan's best friend Angel. Angel is actually a guy, but Sean thought the name was too girly for a boy.. hee hee.. sorry angel!

Dixie and Lucy will be 18 months apart. Yes, i know this is close, and yes I know it will be very hard the first year. After that though, I know that I'll be happy i did it!

My due date is June 4. Im planning on working until May 15 unless something changes.

I'm not sure if im going to try to go natural or via epidural this time. I think I'll just play it by ear again and see how it goes. Although im really not looking forward to feeling my body tearing in half from the bottom up again. That was not fun at all!

We have a mini van!

If im not careful we're going to end up with 7 kidlets, as Sean and I are apparently very compatible in regards to Eggs and spermies! We got pregnant immediatly after I finished breastfeeding Dixie, in Sept.

Im feeling great, as im in my 2nd trimester now. My energy is back and the nausea from the 1st trimester is gone. Plus Im so busy with Full time work and Dixie that I just dont have time to focus on being preggers. However, I was extremely tired, and I got a lot sicker in the first trimester than I did with Dixie. Thank goodness that is over.

Im not as good as exercising as I was with Baby Dixie. I try... but lets be honest.. im only doing it like 3 days a week.

Finally, Lucy will also have a cousin born in July, just 6 weeks later!

Well thats all. We are so happy, and feel extremely blessed.

XOXO

Eve

4 comments:

Molly said...

Hurray! The cat's out of the bag! So excited for you...

Julie Laughlin said...

yay! congrats! my kids are almost exactly 18mos apart. it's fun now, but the first 5 months were exhausting! i love it though and 2 kids is such an adventure. i sometimes think about the days of having just 1 kid and how different it was. ;) love the name too!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Love the name Lucy Angel. So cute.

Rachel said...

I'm so happy for you! And I love the name Lucy! But Lane's vetoed the name, but I'm still working on him because it is the cutest name! Congratulations again, Eve. You make cute babies.