I like the name change and the cute pictures of the beautiful Dixie!xo D
She's nosey, just like her mama. ;-) Love the name change too - it is Dixie's world, we just live in it.
I love the shot of her in the grass. Did you take it? Good job.I will happily feed her ice cream when I see her next.
B- yes I took it! It took me alot of shots to get that one. I always love how her face looks when she is inspecting something. Shes so curious.
Love the red hat!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the name change and the cute pictures of the beautiful Dixie!
xo D
She's nosey, just like her mama. ;-) Love the name change too - it is Dixie's world, we just live in it.
I love the shot of her in the grass. Did you take it? Good job.
I will happily feed her ice cream when I see her next.
B- yes I took it! It took me alot of shots to get that one. I always love how her face looks when she is inspecting something. Shes so curious.
Love the red hat!
Post a Comment