Tuesday, August 03, 2010


6 months:
Latest Pixs of Miss Dixie
(Courtesy of Liz Baker)

Three Poses Dixie has been practicing as of late:

1. I have teeth now and like to show them off in hopes of getting yummy solid foods (like the tasty treats daddy always seems to be munching on as he walks through Costco)




2. Don't worry mommy, if you let me breastfeed I promise not to bite you. See, I don't even have any teeth!




3. Dixie's austere pose: She likes to let us know that even though she is a baby, she needs to be taken seriously.



5 comments:

iris said...

Love the last one - every girls wants to be taken seriously you know. ;-)

Betina said...

so cute!

thebakerbook said...

So glad you liked them!

Nawana said...

Loved the captions for these, very fitting.

Momma Sanchez said...

amazing pictures! she is a beauty with or without teeth.