Monday, June 21, 2010

Personality...



Dixie's personality is really coming out these days. She GROWLS at me all day long when shes bored. Seriously GROWLS. I need to get this on video so I can show it to her when shes older. And just so ya know...i really dont appreciate being growled at all day long. The only time the growling stops is when shes either eating, bathing, or doing anything outside. Im thinking about just renting a campsite for the summer, i think shed be a lot happier living outside!

Add Video

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That was great. I growl at Michelle sometimes to get my way. It usually doesn't work.

Michelle said...

Little Dixie sure is cute.

Betina said...

hahahah! I finally saw the video. What a funny girl.

iris said...

AHAHAHA! I'm pretty sure you've made the same sound a couple of times - and just like Dixie, it was to get your own way. ;-)