DIXIE MAE: WATER BALLERINA
Do you like her swimsuit?? Its from Target- only $6.99, and I thought it was super cute!
This is dixie.. getting ready for her nightly dinner of solid foods! So far her diet includes rice (which constipates her, so i quit that), oatmeal, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, and regular potatoes. Im not sure what to try this week... im thinking peas, but if shes anything like her mama, she will hate them!
Me and Miss Dixie soaking up the sun. No worries though, she has lots of SPF 70 on!
And this is miss dixie splish splashing in the tubby. She loves the bathtub SO much! Also, like her mummy!
So yes, our baby is now 6 months old. Shes 16.1lbs and 26 inches tall. Shes so much fun to play with all day, and shes a champ in the jogging stroller. Which reminds me, if you're in the market for a jogger... get the BOB Revolution. Seriously the best investment you'll ever make. It rides incredibly smoothly, it is light as a feather, turns easily, has great shocks.... its the bomb!
XOXO
Eve & seany sean
4 comments:
So cute! I love that she actually listens to Sean when he tells her to stop and then gives him a sly little "you jokester, you" look. Ha! Adorable!
Missed you at lunch the other day!
I do love the swimsuit. Very cute. I think Dixie already knows when she's in trouble with Dad. That video was so cute. She got so worried and then perked right up after he said he was kidding. So smart.
I LOVE DIXIE!
SHE IS SO FREAKING CUTE! I AM DYING HERE!!
Post a Comment