7 Month Update & other misc babble
Dixie is now 7 months old! OMG time has passed so quickley. Actually, since the 3 month mark time has passed quickly! 0-3 months felt like an absolute eternity due to the lack of sleep. Dixie is still not a good sleeper, but we're doing much better than before.
She just cut 2 bottom teeth this week while we were in Utah. SO Cute. Her cheeks are bright red and shes teething like crazy. After buying 3 useless teething toys from Target that Dixie wouldnt touch, my older and much wiser sister Betina suggested a big cold carrot, and she LOVEs them! They are long enough for her to hold, and they are hard and cold, perfect!
Sean's parents and cousin live there, which means we had babysitters! We went on THREE solo dates on our little vacay!!! First was my cousin's wedding- she was stunning, big congrats to wendy & Hari! The next night we went to Utah for July 4th Sadium of fire show. Carrie Underwood performed and she was absoltuely amazing. Besides having an amazing voice, she's also super skinny and hot. Sean says if I want to look like that I can only eat nuts and berries :) And finally a movie night out to see Eclipse- so good! I love edward even more... and jacob's pretty hot too. Sean was a good sport for the 2nd year in a row as my date to the twilight saga movies.
Dixie did absolutely fabulous on both plane rides! She always flirts with the other passengers with her big smile and sparkly eyes- no one can resist her charms. Plus I have the magic weapons that i always break out on the plane. (Incognito of course).Traveling with Dixie is always an adventure. I'm from a big road trip family though, so I'm bound and determined to make a good little traveler out of her. We're going to Canada in a couple of weeks which will include a 3 hr plane ride followed up by a 3hr car ride. I'm not worried at all about the plane ride, but I am nervous about the car trip. She really hates being trapped in the car seat. Poor girl.
Dixie got a major rash all over her little body while in Utah. She was blotchy, dry and red. Dr. Dad was absent, so instead i bothered him everyday with multiple phone calls to update him on her status. What do people do without Dr. Dad's? Seriously dad, thanks for always taking my phone calls. I think I've called you like 20 times since Dixie was born her minor issues, and you always give great advice that works, thanks! This time it was an allergic reation to the new formula we gave her. Fixed by stopping the formula, and using hydrocortizon cream. Shes now a happy, rash free baby again.
Im going to add some pictures shortly.
XOXO
Eve
1 comment:
Time passes quickly! Can't believe Dixie is already 7 months old. Maybe Sean secretly likes the Twilight movies...
Post a Comment