DIXIE AND PREGO PIXS
Due to popular demand (my sister Betina), I am posting a couple additional pictures of little Dixie Mae. Included in this cornucopia of images are a few pregnancy shots taken by the aforementioned sister back in October. Enjoy!



Liz, Eve, and little Dixie

Daddy with his little girl

Uncle Rob at the hospital with a yawning Dixie

The star of the show

Angel and Dixie Mae

Angel and Sean after Dixie Mae had a bit of an explosion
6 comments:
She is so so precious! I am in love!
So Cute.
Great pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. We need to bring Sam down, but I will make sure he's super healty first.
She is beautiful!! Congrats!
SO CUTE! We'll have to have a little baby play date when you're up to it.
These are really cute pictures! Dixie Mae looks so sweet.
Post a Comment