I got an epidural, but it is SO doable. I even had pitocin for 5 hours and that wasn't even bad until the last half hour before the epidural. And when the baby comes out, it is the most amazing thing in the whole wide world. You will love it. Just remind yourself that millions of women have done it before, your body knows what it's doing, and it's going to be awesome no matter what. You'll do great!
6 comments:
You CAN do it!! It's just like running a race. :) You'll be great! Let's get together and talk. :)
NO! I want a little girl and she has to come out!
Also, you're the toughest chick I know and you're gonna rock that delivery.
c-section!! no pushing required!
I got an epidural, but it is SO doable. I even had pitocin for 5 hours and that wasn't even bad until the last half hour before the epidural. And when the baby comes out, it is the most amazing thing in the whole wide world. You will love it. Just remind yourself that millions of women have done it before, your body knows what it's doing, and it's going to be awesome no matter what. You'll do great!
I second the epidural comment. You can do it Eve! We also need to talk about Thanksgiving and if we want to cook and where we want to have it.
hahaha.
It really is just like running a race. For me a very very long 14 hour race with 3 hours of uphill at the end.
It is all about visualization, concentration and determination.
YOU CAN DO IT! '
Actually, you have no choice.
You could always go for a scheduled C-Secation like the Stars do.
Post a Comment