Sunday, April 13, 2008



The Paul Mitchell West Coast Show Here are some pictures from the big event i sold shampoos to attend... it was such a blast!! (above- me with a couple of our models)

Dancing in the prep room


my friend Josh.


My friend Virgil.


This is me and Takashi- the Paul mitchell Cutting specialist. Hes a god in the hair world- so this was like meeting a celebrity... only totally friendly.






This is Cari- my model (and friend) for the show. I cut and colored her hair.






Me and my roomie Yanin... shes 18... i am always giving her big sis type advice.






Me at the Paul mitchell stage at the show. IT was MASSIVE!!! totally better than any other stage at the event



Thank you to everyone who bought Shampoos so i could attend. If you bought them but havent yet paid... please do so.... I have bills to pay!!

XOXO
Eve

4 comments:

jularun7 said...

that's some awesome hair eve. way to go.

Betina said...

Holy Cow. Josh's bicep is the size of Oakley's head. WOW.

I'm so proud of you Ev! Great hair...

Hurray for following your dream!

'Night Moves' Freedom Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hey Eve...I found you and just wanted to say hi! I love that you are in hair school! I wish I was! Great hair!