Saturday Night- the Angus M. Neva Haircut
I love hair. Last night i was supposed to color a friend's hair however, she cancelled so i was left with some free time. I took out my new Angus M DVD that I purchased at westcoast and learned a new hair cut! Its very rocker chic with a face framing fringe and the illusion of length in the back without the weight. The back as internal triangular concave layering, which you cannot really see from the pictures, but it gives it swing and movement. Its Mod, its Hip, and its a great alternative to traditional long hair layering. I think im going to give this cut to Nawana when she comes down, as long as she agrees. I will make the fringe a little shorter around the eyes so she can see... i kept it longer on this doll so that i can use the doll again for another cut. Here are some pics, enjoy!
I love hair. Last night i was supposed to color a friend's hair however, she cancelled so i was left with some free time. I took out my new Angus M DVD that I purchased at westcoast and learned a new hair cut! Its very rocker chic with a face framing fringe and the illusion of length in the back without the weight. The back as internal triangular concave layering, which you cannot really see from the pictures, but it gives it swing and movement. Its Mod, its Hip, and its a great alternative to traditional long hair layering. I think im going to give this cut to Nawana when she comes down, as long as she agrees. I will make the fringe a little shorter around the eyes so she can see... i kept it longer on this doll so that i can use the doll again for another cut. Here are some pics, enjoy!
( i have am terrible at formatting the pictures in the right place.. sorry!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment