Friday, June 13, 2008

Im a red head!!! crazy. TEll me what you think! Im starting the interview process to look for a job in a salon, so i needed to spruce up my look a bit. I was going for feirce :)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Betina said...

I love the red. However, to really be "fierce" you would need to remove the "Betty Crocker" cook book from the shelf behind you. :)

Love it!

Good luck interviewing.

BTW - who is that last commenter? lame.

Lindsey Harman said...

I think it looks great!! Not everyone can pull off red. You definitely can! Looks good with your skin tone! Wish I was that daring!!

Anonymous said...

eve you look smokin hot!! very woman-in-charge and sassy.
-c

Camelia Bradshaw said...

Oh my goodness. Yeh for blog finding. How have you been? You do hair now? How fun is that. Good for you. I love love the red. I have to say you do look fierce. We miss you guys and hope all is going well for you and Sean.

jularun7 said...

love it eve. you look fabulous ...

thebakerbook said...

Yummy!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Mom's description of it does not do you justice!

PS I love that cook book. I use it ALL the time!
Serinda