Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ok so the best thing about hairschool is all of the free stuff we get as prizes for simple things like being on time and in dress code.

TOday i got this anti-wrinkle eye serum. V. excited about it, but didnt realize just how excited i was until i came home and googled it. It retails at like $80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy days... hopefully i will have fewer fine lines around my eyes the next time i see you.

XOXO

Eve

4 comments:

Danielle said...

oh ya because your the wrinkle queen! do you even have any wrinkles anywhere? i'm thinking no. thanks for the reply on my blog..it made me laugh! a tail and I thought i was the only girl i knew with a tail. I hope this sounds joking because it is. Sometimes I still need my tone to make it sound funny, it does in my head. Although that may explain alot!

Anonymous said...

Danielle, where is your blog?

Serinda

Danielle said...

i need a new post!!!
D

Patience said...

new post, new post!