Thursday, July 05, 2007

But I’m Just So Tired!!

Ok, I know its been forever since I’ve blogged- my only excuse is that I am just so tired, and I don’t have much going on outside of school and work.

I did however go white water rafting on the American River in Sacramento California last Saturday (I skipped school- naughty girl). I have wanted to do this ever since I was like 12, and I finally had the chance. I went with a group of harmandeep’s friends including the hilarious Shilpa Rege. She is so funny… she cracks me up every time I see her.

Anyways, it was major adrenaline, and if any of you ever have the chance to go, I highly recommend it! Unfortunately seany sean was working so he didn’t come, but I think next year, ill go again and bring him too.

Yesterday was forth of July, so I had the day off of both work and school, hallejouah!! I had big plans to go mountain biking in Santa Cruz…. But unfortunately, I was just too tired… (surprise surprise). Instead I slept in and had a relaxing day at the movies, shopping and going to dinner with Sean. We saw Ratatouille… it was so funny!! Sean was laughing a little too historically- although it was cute. I’m not generally a fan of cartoons, with the exception of Pixar, who is always creating entertaining toons!

Did I tell you all that my very good friend Danielle had her baby! A boy named “Oliver”, 7.2lbs born in June. I haven’t heard from her much since, as im sure she is sleep deprived and “Just Too Tired” to call or blog. Anyways, be sure to send her good wishes via blog, facebook or email!

A bunch of my friends/family are coming in town in the next few weeks, im so excited! Lindsay Haverluck and her family will be here this weekend, Camille& Kyle next weekend, and Uncle Larry & Aunt Jerry next weekend as well!! I’ve found time in my insane schedule to spend with each of them… yipppeeee!! My friend Matt Stern was also supposed to make it down this way, but I haven’t heard from him in months so im just not sure.

What else… So my other very good friend Andrea Squires got ENGAGED and will be married in Mt. Timp Temple on Aug 4th! I’m so excited for here that I changed my Cancun vacation plans so that I can attend her nuptials! No worries, I will be continuing on to Cancun the next day for some sun and relaxation J I’m also her “make up artist” for the wedding, which im excited about as well. I have some great colors for brides so she should be beautiful J

Have a great summer!! I’m sure my next update will be in another few months J

XOXO
Eve

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I LOVE YOU! I'm sorry I haven't been in better contact with you! I am so tired as well, i can't seem to keep up with the every day stuff, Kaleb, Shawn, Oliver and of course myself i'm pooped just thinking about it! Oliver is always hungry and doesn't like to sleep unless he has a boob or is being held! But i do think of you often! i'm trying to get some pics done up so i hope to send you some soon! best wishes D