Sunday, May 13, 2007






My Sisters & Brother-

As you know, my sisters Betina, Patience & Celeste (bunny) came for a quick visit last weekend, and we had a blast! I love seeing my family whenever I can. We did almost everything on the list, but couldn’t fit in the mani-pedi’s as we were still at the mall for patience’s shop-a-thon.

Its amazing that in a family of 7 children (6 girls, 1 boy), we all get along. We are not all the same, but I think we embrace our differences and find it interesting to learn more about each other.

Betina- the eldest. 2 kids-married. List orientated, loves to exercise, chocolate addiction, detail orientated & Very clean.


Serinda- 2 kids-married. Hates exercise, loves subculture movies, cooks complicated dishes, sugar cookie champion & has a very quiet home.


Eve- married-no kids. Loves exercise, loves pop-culture, rarely cooks, cleans only when necessary, loves to travel, and has a very loud existence (laughs loud, talks loud).


Patience- dating. Exercises when necessary, cookie baking champion, loves to spend $$, loves socializing and hates crumbs on the counter.


Anders- dating maybe?- Loves non-exercise exercise (rock climbing, biking ect), loves going to movies, loving the outdoors, expert skier, and hates when his sisters as too many questions.


Nawana- Steady boyfriend, recently joined a gym, Shop-o-holic, very fashionable, cookie baking champion, loves to chat on the phone and like eve, has a very loud exsistence.


Celeste- status unknown, walks for exercise, hippie, veggie, artistic, creative, the “quiet” sister, creamy snow white skin, and hates when her sisters as too many questions.

Thanks for coming sisters!! You are always welcome, and we’ll have to start planning out sister celebration 2008! However, even though I’ve called it the ‘sister celebration’, I would lOve for Anders to join in on the fun and have been bugging him for years to come out to California!

XOXO
Eve


1 comment:

Betina said...

I also am enjoying gardening and knitting. And I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.


One day I think we should all go with the elite February club on a cruise and call it a sisters (+Anders) celebration... Mom would be so happy!