Here are a couple of pictures from 2006. Please forgive the random order of the posting and the associated comments. I cannot figure this whole formatting this out!!
1- London- my 2nd work trip to london with my good friend harmandeep. this is after we went to SPOON for dinner- a swanky affair indeed.2- Hawaii- Aug: This is me & Sean at the PCC in hawaii.

3- Tri Gril Tri- Sept:Me & Sean after I finished the race!! What a great feeling :)
4- Deepy's 30th Bithday:
Sean and I at a club in SF. This was is very first time clubbing in SF, and the man can dance:)

5 sister Celebration: July- My big sisters betina and serinda (& Mena) came for a visit6- Jasper @ Christmas- Me and poopie on the slopes at jasper. What a great time!!
2 comments:
I am a little jelly that 2006 didn't include and Iris and Eve pics, but I know 2007 will!!!
YAY! 5 Days and counting!
Hey, Ev,just FYI, it's MINA. not Mena.
Post a Comment