Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Eve & Iris' infront of Samatha Jones' door (SATC tour)

Eve & Iris at Tortilla flats (features on SATC) - this is where the whole restaurant sang me happy birthday!

Eve & Iris' infront of Carrie Bradshaw's door (SATC tour)


Eve & Iris at TAO for Eve's Birthday Dinner- YUM! - yes that is a big BUDDAH behind us :)



Eve eating a cupcake from Magnolia's (SATC tour)


4 comments:

Betina said...

happy to see you are using the MEC bag. I love mine. Looks like a fun trip!

iris said...

It WAS such a great trip!

I miss you already. Move back to Canada alright??

Anonymous said...

danielle said... I agree with Iris
MOVE BACK TO CANADA. Happy Birthday looks like you both had a great trip.

Anonymous said...

my question is: besides all the walking, did you get your 30 mintues of cardio in? hee hee. xoxo pp