Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Top 10 Reason's Why I Love My New Job

10- I have one boss instead of 12, and he is a nice guy :)
9- I dont have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to work out anymore!
8- I have time to have a life
7- I work from 8:30-5:30 and get paid for every hour of it!
6- Me & Sean get a free trip to Europe - we're leaving on monday, yippeee!!
5- My office has a soda machine so i get Free diet cookes with Lots of Ice Everyday!
4- No Commute! No traffic! No wreckless Asian drivers!
3- I live 6 miles from work & get to ride my bike to work- i feel like I'm in grade 6 again :)
2- We have a GREAT caferitia with healthy food that is subsized by my company.
1- I work with my very good friend, Harmandeep- we share an office and giggle all day long!
I have worked at my new job since Feb 21, and have loved every mintue of it! It has turned my world inside out. For anyone unhappy with their current job, just get a new one. It is SO worth the effort!
XOXO
Eve

4 comments:

iris said...

Eve where are you?? I need to communicate with you in some way, yet I have no idea how to do that! Tell me how London is! Tell me about how life is! I feel so disconnected from you! Keep me in the loop!!!!

Eve said...

hahah, hello ms iris! well... email is best. my cell phone doesnt work here, and the hotel room is Freaking expensive!!!

Email me!

XOXO

Eve

iris said...

I am sick of checking this blog and not reading anything new. WRITE SOMETHING!!!!

p said...

haha, quite right iris.

hey eve, it's paul. and i have to agree with i-ho.

you must write sometinhg new.