Target – pronounced “Tar-Jea”
I just wanted to let you all know how much I love Target. 10 minutes after I got home from London, Sean & I took a trip to our favorite store. Target is massive and has everything you could ever want or need. Cute clothes, accessories, movies, tools, house wares, shoes, and most importantly, diet coke from the fountain with lots of ice. Target sells all of the household essentials that are sold elsewhere (Bedbath&beyond) at a fraction of the price, but, you dont have to deal with the dodgy people that patronize Walmart chains. Target is clean and well organized, unlike its trashy trailer park competitor, Wal-Mart. Actually, I don’t even think Wal-Mart is competition for target… its in a class far below.
Our first stop in Target is always the McDonald’s, where we get a diet coke and refill it as many times as we want before we leave the store. I put extra ice in it, as Europeans just don’t do ice (among many other things- A/C, customer service, deodorant ect).
Next, I visited the jr’s clothing department and got the cute blue striped cotton skirt for $12.99. I bought the red one before I left and I love it so much, I had to get the other one as well. I only shop in the Jr’s dept at target, as the Women’s dept is a little too “old” for me—I much prefer coming to work looking like a teeny bopper. It makes for a good impression with my superiors.
Finally, we got a photo album, in which, I will put all of our vacation pictures to commemorate the summer.
Ohhhh… I love Target.
XOXO
Eve
3 comments:
Ah, sweet sweet Target! I love it! Although I haven't seen one in NY!!
I love target too. Let's go there when I come. My Target is more than 1 hour away. I hate it. The drive, I mean.
NEW POST!!! WE WANT A NEW POST!!!!
Come on!
The people (well me) have spoken!
Post a Comment