So, ive been trying to blog lately, I've written a few posts that start out happy, but inevitably they end up as rants about my divorced parents that have forgotten all about me and my 6 sibs..... so i always just end up deleting the blogs prior to posting.
Anyhoo, my little sister P-Cute just wrote a great little ditty, without getting too dirty, which expresses exactly how im feeling.
She's also very funny, so you should read her blog too :)
http://www.p-cute.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday.html
On a happy note, here are some pics of the girls and some of their wonderful cousins who were visiting from Washington.
XO
Eve
2 comments:
i love how full of water that bath tub is!!! wish we could have been there. xoxo
I'm sorry this is a hard time for you and your siblings. I'm glad you live near S & B and can get lots of lovin from them each week.
Post a Comment