Monday, March 25, 2013

I havent written in quite some time, although my dear sister urges that I dont have to catch up on what has happened, just write about the current going ons...

I've been a littl sad lately.  A few major people in my life have dropped out unexpectantly.  These are people that were real anchors in my social safety net. People that I thought I could count on no matter what.  Life is all about choices people.... that is all of have to say about that (for now). Perhaps I will have a few too many diet cokes this week and disclose more details.

However...  around the same time that these people have dropped out of my life, I unexpectantly have met a really great friend.  She in my ward, has kids of similar age and we really click. Its sooo nice! She is part of my community now, and I couldnt be happier.

Likewise there is more good news about my social networks expanding, but I am not allowed to disclose details.. not yet anyways.... so much mystery, i know!

Im working part time again.  I found a really flexible, 20hr a week accounting job.  Its nothing like I've done in the past, its a really small company with limited funding, so I do everything from answering to phone, greeting people who come in the door, to booking all journal entries and composing the monthly financial statements.  Its a great fit for my life right now, and to be honest life would be really tight and not much fun without this new little job of mine.

I feel like Im at a good place right now. Life is steady, stable and has found its rythem since sean has moved to utah full time.  Hes currently working for the salt lake city police deptment, and hes really impressed with it thus far, so we are going to be here for the long haul!

That is all for now.  I must wake up lucy from her nap and pick up dixie from preschool, so my 20 minutes of free time is up :)  I'm trying to get back on the blog wagon, wish me luck.

XOXO

Eve

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im trying to get on the blog train too! here- www.shortguts.blogspot.ca

Molly said...

I've fallen off that wagon and have not been able to get back on. Looking forward to "seeing" more of you on here! Sorry to hear that things have been rough. Hang in there.