12 months!!
My little Lucy is growing up, she is a year old already!
Although, I still see her as my baby. Perhaps it is because I have Dixie to compare her to this time around, but I remember thinking that Dixie was so much bigger when she was only a year old, and now Lucy is a year old and I still view her as my baby. Anyhoo, a few of the things she is doing these days;
Lucy took her first steps a couple of weeks before her
birthday (11.5 months), and now she takes several steps at a time. She looks
really cute walking, she has a really wide stance that reminds me of my niece Ada
when she was learning to walk.
Lucy Kisses!! She even makes the kissing sound when she does
it. She kisses me over and over again.
Completely adorable J
Lucy Waves! Again, soooo adorable
Lucy just started feeding herself with a spoon. Only yogurt so far, because it is the easiest
training food (it sticks to the spoon no matter how it is positioned).
Lucy is a major climber. She climbs up the ladder on the
bunk bed, up the steps to the tall slide at the yellow park and everywhere in
between. I had to put 2 stepping stools
in my bathroom, bc Dixie and Lucy were constantly
fighting over the one that was there originally. Lucy loves to perch up on it
with a toothbrush, she puts it under the running water , then sucks on it. Im
pretty sure she thinks shes brushing her teeth, just like her mama and sister.
Lucy can say DaDa and MaMa, although its only after I say
them, and Im not sure if she associates them with me (mom) and Sean (dad) yet.
Lucy loves going for walks around the block in her little
tykes car, while Dixie leads the way on her wiggle car
or tricycle.
Lucy Loves doggies and birdies, and is constantly chasing
them at the park.
I sure do love my sweet baby lucy. I cannot believe she’s
already a year. Like they say, the days are long but the years are short! Im
trying to enjoy every minute.
XOXO
Eve
1 comment:
time flies, but it is still going pretty slowly for me. good and bad!!
Post a Comment