Wednesday, September 22, 2010



Feeling better!

Dixie and I took our turns getting sick last week with the stomach flu. It was not fun at all. I used to *not mind* getting the flu, as it meant a paid day off of work, staying in bed all day, watching movies, and loosing a few lbs in the process! Not bad!

Being sick with a baby is a completely different story. No sleep for anybody, lots of throw up to clean up, running out of pj's for your baby, and did I mention NO SLEEP, when that is all you really want to do? And Sean was home to help.. I dread the first time I'll have to deal with a sick baby and a sick mummy with no seany sean around to save the day.

So anyways, we're better now, and we got to spend the day together, just Dixie and me and it was great fun! I love my days with my baby girl. Her cheeks are just so kissable. Next up, we're getting flu shots, thats for sure.





3 comments:

Molly said...

Ugh. You poor thing. Luckily Graham never got it. Christian and I got it a week apart from each other, so we were each able to sleep all day long. This means we're exempt from getting the flu for the rest of the year, right? ;)

Momma Sanchez said...

so glad you are feeling better! i always take health for granted until me and the little one get sick. nothing is worse! so happy you are both back to your happy selves :-)

Michelle said...

A sick baby sounds terrible! Glad Sean was there to help. Yes, sleeping is all I want to do as well. I dread the day Jaden gets sick.