Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We Moved!

WE're now in a 2 bedroom/2bath on the main floor at our same complex. Its only been a couple of days, but it is fantastic!! I cant even fathom hauling dixie up 3 flights of stairs ever ever again! This is the life man! Our complex has really nice gardening and a nice outdoor pool, so its going to be so nice playing in this summer with dixie. Now to buy some water wings so we can swim together-oh so exciting.

SO yes, we have more room. I can breath again, and im not constantly tripping over things. I even cooked dinner last night vs. cheap take out food, becuase i have the space! I feel like freakin betty crocker. Life is good.

XOXO
Eve

3 comments:

iris said...

So happy for you Eve! But forget the apartment, more pics of Dixie please!

xo

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

We are so coming over to go swimming with you guys like every week at least this summer!

Eve said...

adrienne,

perfect! it will be so fun with sam and dixie in the water! I'll have to get some water toys!