OK, call me crazy, but im actually really enjoying staying at home with Dixie! My maternity leave is almost up and im really not sure what im going to do next. I know that Im not going to go back full time, thats for sure- But I might go part time if I can arrange it with my boss. But anyhoo.. here are the reasons i Love staying at home with miss dixie mae-
Top Ten Reason's I love staying home with Dixie:
1- Her huge smile and twinkling eyes
2- Listening to her hoot & hollow at the blinking lights on her activity mat
3- Feeding her on my rocker without ever having to worry about the time
4- Having time to take Sewing classes! I can make aprons and burp cloths- next up, a dress for dixie!
5-Having time to do the dishes, laundry and tidy up every single day
6- Taking a morning nap together, with Dixie sleeping on my chest(probably not best practice for sleep training, but whatever)
7- Having time to bake goodies for Sean's work crew at the firehouse & visiting him all the time
8- Taking long 2 hour walks with Dixie EVERY DAY!
9-Having time to Cook dinner! I cant even remember the last time i ate out!
10- Having time to do social things and making friends
How am I ever going to go back to work??? im not sure that i will...... maybe tomorrow I'll look at the budget and try to cut the fat out :) But it wont help that we really need a new larger vechicle. Did i mention that my car broke down AGAIN. Yes, that is the 3rd time in 7 months, not acceptable! Never buy a VW, they are engineered to break down all the time- everything in the damn engine is made out of plastic.
Top Ten Reason's I love staying home with Dixie:
1- Her huge smile and twinkling eyes
2- Listening to her hoot & hollow at the blinking lights on her activity mat
3- Feeding her on my rocker without ever having to worry about the time
4- Having time to take Sewing classes! I can make aprons and burp cloths- next up, a dress for dixie!
5-Having time to do the dishes, laundry and tidy up every single day
6- Taking a morning nap together, with Dixie sleeping on my chest(probably not best practice for sleep training, but whatever)
7- Having time to bake goodies for Sean's work crew at the firehouse & visiting him all the time
8- Taking long 2 hour walks with Dixie EVERY DAY!
9-Having time to Cook dinner! I cant even remember the last time i ate out!
10- Having time to do social things and making friends
How am I ever going to go back to work??? im not sure that i will...... maybe tomorrow I'll look at the budget and try to cut the fat out :) But it wont help that we really need a new larger vechicle. Did i mention that my car broke down AGAIN. Yes, that is the 3rd time in 7 months, not acceptable! Never buy a VW, they are engineered to break down all the time- everything in the damn engine is made out of plastic.
How can I possibly give up any time with this precious little thing?
Tomorrow, my baby sister Bunny is coming to visit for 4 whole days! Hip hip horay!!! Bunny, you wanna babysit pretty please- i need a date!
XOXO
Eve
XOXO
Eve
5 comments:
I want to babysit. Let me know when after Bunny leaves!!!
I completely agree. Going back to work doesn't sound like such a great option anymore, huh? Stay home! I wish I could! And never buy a VW. Ours breaks down so much. Bleh.
We'll babysit too. Sam isn't sick too which is always a good thing. Too bad my maternity leave doesn't start until March 12th or I'd watch Dixie for you. Let me know what you decide though.
Michelle and I are available in phoenix to watch dixie if your ever around!!!
Those cheeks! I wouldn't be able to leave her either.
Not that you need this, seeing as what your specialty is, but if it helps there was some calculator/tip thing on Baby Center that helped me figure the cost of staying home/going to work and places to cut when I was trying to make that decision.
Post a Comment