Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tis the Season


Ok, so i really should not be wasting time on blogger right now... as it quarter end close at work coupled with a last minute acquisition.... so I'm extremely busy in the land of accounting... we're talking public accounting days busy... but my eyes are getting blurry from too much excel... so they needed a break.

Anyhoo.. i just had to say that in order to make it into work this morning, i had to motivate myself with a yummy pumpkin cream cheese muffin for breakfast from starbucks. They are seriously Delicious. I only ever allow myself one or two a season (they are the fall specialty item), as they are full calorie, full fat... and full of deliciousness. The promise of having one for breakfast got me out the door this morning at 7:15am... so i think it was well worth the calories. Plus i had a salad for lunch.. so maybe that evens it up a bit.

Oh, and i DONT have gestational diabetes. My glucose test was perfect. My doctor is a hypochondriac.

Ode to joy, only 3 more months left of this!!


XOXO
Eve

4 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's great news. I heard G.D. is so hard on you during your pregnancy. I'll have to try that muffin. It sounds yummy.

Nawana said...

I do the same thing with the christmas time gingerbread lattes, complete with whip cream, mmm. Only one a season so I don't beat myself up about it.

Betina said...

The bad news is that the last 3 months feel like seven.

But you'll be nice and round for Christmas.

Tis the season :)

Rachel said...

Oh my! I thought I was more up to date with your life. A very, very late congrats on the baby! I am thrilled for you.