Sean and I were in Washington over the LONG weekend visiting my sister Betina's family. We got to meet our new little niece Georgia who is 6 weeks old! She is just as cute and fuzzy as a peach :) Betina complains that she is at least 2 sizes larger than she ever hoped to be in her life, but truth be told she is my size now... She looks great having just given birth 6 weeks ago! (I dont have this excuse, and should probably go on a diet).
My nephew Oakely is still the cutest thing ever...I seriously want to eat him up for breakfast. I love that kid! After the blessing we had a nice lunch in the church gym. Oakley was spotted grabbing Ivy's celery stick from her mouth, throwing it on the floor and laughing while Ivy burst into instantenous tears. As a mother Im sure i would have been furious with him... but as an auntie, I couldnt help but laugh out loud! He also pinky swore that he would still want cuddles when he turns 5 in July.
Eden is growing up so fast and is showing so much maturity. When I was evening out her hair (from an unfortunate Supercuts cut), she was all wiggly and and I told her "stay still, it hurts to be beautiful". To that she responded, "that's what hairdressers ALWAYS tell me when i get my hair cut!" Hahhaha... too funny. I told her to get used to it.... there would be much pain in the pursuit for beauty as she got older.
Ivy is a stubborn 2 year old and knows exactly what she wants. A child after my own heart. She wanted Uncle DAN all weekend long. Dan... did you put something in her bottle ??? She loves combing Eden's lucious hair.. and im sure there will be plenty of hair envy in her teenage years.
Unfortunately I still haven't found my camera but Betina did sent over 2 pictures from the visit (see below. Note that these are in black and white, so you still cannot see the orange glow of my hair).


3 comments:
eve youre so sexy!
I loved your visit. Thanks for coming. I dream about being back door neighbors with you and Sean, even though it would mean living in UT.
Sigh.
I hope I don't look back at life when I'm 90 and regretn never having lived by a sister. I hope one day it will happen.
Double sigh.
You look so ... gentle in the first one.
Not to mention smokin hot.
Post a Comment