Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday Fun

Today I gave a cut and color on my new friend Katie from church. I'm always a little nervous to do someone new, as I'm not quite sure of their "vision", so its nice when our minds meet. In this case she was smart and referrenced a current celebrity hairstyle, and since we all know I am a celebrity gossip whore, this works for me. Plus she was super specific with the color- she knew exactly what she wanted. Thanks for trusting me with your beautiful locks Katie- it was so fun getting to know you better!

I'll be in Utah for thanksgiving, so Im looking forward to do Margie's Hair again. She always lets me do whatever I want (and she really means it), she even lets me experiment with fun colors and placement techniques, so Im super excited for the next visit. She was also my hair model for my state board test. I didnt write about the occasion, but lets just say it is a long grueling day in which she couldnt talk, I gave her about 20 different hair services, I chopped about 6 inches off her hair, gave her a fake nail, a perm (with fake chemicals) and many other unpleasantrys. She was such a champ- so thank you margie. Free cuts and colors for life- I owe you.

XOXO
Eve







1 comment:

Patience said...

nice cut and color! i think it is funny and creepy that those heads are just sitting on your shelf :)