A good day.
Yesterday was a great day. Besides the fact that I have t- minus 5 days left at my job and I am sooo sad about this, I'm very excited because i Love cutting hair! I've been on a role with my haircuts for the past 2 weeks... I havent had to ask for help from my instructors at all, and my timing is getting awesome! So Exciting!!! Plus I keep getting return clients, mostly guys, and they are tipping me so well. Love it! I havent had alot of practice on color yet, as these go to the senior students.. but my time will come. I start day school on Feb 4th, and i've been talking to the instructors, and they are going to bump me up a class level in day school, bc they say my skill is much better and i'll be bored with that class that i should technically be in (based on the number of hours i have).
Such a good day. I have another return client tonite... last time i cut him a hella cool maux-hawk.. so hopefully we'll get to do another fun and exciting cut tonight. I'm so glad to be doing this! Im so glad I've found somethign that i absolutely love to do!
XOXO
Eve
4 comments:
Hmmm, a husband could get jealous with all these returning clients. Luckily I am not the envious type and am ecstatic for your haircutting skills.
I'm so glad that you love hair school, and will soon have more time for yourself. I was worried that you were going to self implode one of these days.
You are TOTALLY the valedectorian of hairschool.
You are such an inspiration when it comes to pursuing secret dreams.
I need to chat wicha before you go to Canada, as I need to buy sime product.
I love that you're loving hair. One day maybe we'll share stories. :)
Post a Comment